Saturday, March 13, 2010

The Beginning

Ahhh LIFE.

There is so much to say always. There is always a mixture. There is something new everyday. There is life. There is love. There are stories. There are experiences. This is life according to WestStar.

Everything & how it goes. Love it or hate it. :] But always live in the moment.

This will be the freshest moment.

Are you ready for this ride?

Things I love [and maybe you should too]

sunglasses: aviators
buying a pair of Ray Ban Aviators this week!
Sundresses: summer dresses: short: long: just love it
Confidence: you have to have it :] work it always
BLUE: my fav. color. the color of calmness
Music: everything & anything. I won't turn down anything ever.
Mission Statements: do you have your personal mission statement? I do.
Languages: learn to speak one other than your own
Sayings: there are so many sayings that people fall in love with

Well this is just the beginning, so until next time:

ADIOSS :]


1 comment:

  1. What's your personal mission statement? Woul love to hear!! Congrats on starting the blog. Can I add you to my blog roll list??

    ReplyDelete