Monday, March 15, 2010

Sayings:

There are so many wonderful sayings in the world that I thought I would give a couple of my favorites!

Especially since it is Monday, and Mondays are always so blahh

Randomness Begins:

"When I was 5 years old, my mom always told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down "happy." THey told me I didn't understand the assignment, and I told them they didn't understand life" --adorable.

"What we anticipate seldom occurs; what we least expect generally happens" --Benjamin Disraeli

"Always be kind, for everyone is fighting a hard battle"--Plato

"Always laugh when you can, it's cheap medicine" --Lord Byron

One Tree Hill "Remember: it's been a long time & we don't really know each other anymore. . ."

"The Future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams" --Eleanor Roosevelt

We live in an awful, beautiful place :]

ADIOSS!!

No comments:

Post a Comment