Thursday, March 25, 2010

Mission Statement

Today = Mission Statement Thursday
It seems as though people get stressed & too focused on the weekend once Thursday comes along, so lets refocus our energy & think about what you, as an individual, stands for.

I will start off by telling you my personal mission statement.

WestStar Says,

"The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams." Eleanor Roosevelt.


I want to succeed in life through helping others, making the most of each day, and never allowing anything to come between myself and my goals or dreams. I desire to strive to be the best person that I can be no matter what positive or negative change may come my way. I will never compromise who I am for anyone or anything that I may pass on my life's path. I want to let everything that occurs mean something and never regret something in the past because nothing can be changed, only improved. I want to always optimistically look forward into the future: my future.



Now I challenge you to tell me yours! :] I would love to hear it


ADIOSS! :]


1 comment:

  1. Love the mission statement, and I'll definitely think of my own. Also, I added you to my google reader which is how I will view all your blog posts. :) Also, like west star says...great idea for a post/column.

    ReplyDelete